Aluminum Tread Brite
The aluminum tread Brite, also popular as the aluminum diamond plate is manufactured to resist harsh conditions. It has excellent corrosion resistance that makes them ideal for welding and machinability. The aluminum tread brite serves a wide variety of industrial and architectural uses. Moreover, aluminum tread brite is lightweight, and strong, and is utilized to provide traction and protection in high-traffic areas. Being corrosion-resistant and easily formable, the sheet always results in a high-end finished product.
|Specifications||Mill Finish Surface||Bright Finish Surface|
|Thickness (mm)||1.00mm to 6.50mm||1.20mm to 6.50mm|
|Pattern Height||Sheet thickness ranges from 1.00-2.0mm, 0.50mm bar height||Sheet thickness ranges from 1.00-2.0mm, 0.50mm bar height|
|Sheet thickness from 1.00-2.0mm, 1.00mm bar height||Sheet thickness from 1.00-2.0mm, 1.00mm bar height|
|Sheet thickness above 2.00mm, 1.50mm bar height, custom||Sheet thickness above 2.00mm, 1.50mm bar height, custom|
|Width (mm)||Max. 1500 mm||Max. 1650|
|Length (mm)||Max. 6000 mm||Max. 6000 mm|
|Standard Size||1200mm x 2400mm, 1219mm x 2438mm, 1219mm x 3048mm||1200mm x 2400mm, 1219mm x 2438mm, 1219mm x 3048mm|
Common Alloy Grade of Aluminum Tread Brite
- 3003: An alloy with moderate strength and excellent corrosion resistance. Widely used in refrigerator panels, general sheet metal work, garage doors, and all kinds of toolboxes and tanks. This alloy grade is considered as having excellent machinability and is readily machined.
- 3003-H14/H22: This alloy is widely used in construction applications that require adding durability and anti-slip in work environments.
KDM also offers 6061 aluminum tread brite. It is available in numerous specifications to match your needs.
Aluminum Tread Brite Advantages
- Weather- and Corrosive-Resistant
- Special Decorative Appearance and Bright Reflective Surface
- Meets NFPA Industry Safety Standards/ Fire Truck Quality
Aluminum Tread Brite for Various Industries
Our extensive inventory of aluminum tread brite includes mill-finished and bright plates in both diamond and embossed tread forms. This wide assortment of sizes and thicknesses supports many industries such as:
- Emergency Vehicle Manufacturer
- Industrial, Commercial, and Residential applications